Free Confidential Services That Save Lives.
Liberty Resources Help Restore Hope Center is formerly known as the Victims of Violence Program. Our program services take a leadership role in Madison and Chenango Counties, New York by providing services for survivors, education, and prevention on domestic violence, child abuse, dating violence and other forms of abuse. Here are some of the free services and programs offered:
- 24 Hour Hotline 855-9-NOWSAFE/855-966-9723, Madison & Chenango Counties
- Emergency Housing Assistance for Survivors
- Crisis & Short Term Domestic Violence and Assault Survivor Counseling
- Information & Referrals
- Advocacy with Legal Proceedings
- Support Groups
- Community Education & Training
- NYC Crime Victims Assistance
- Assistance with Family Court Petitions
- Adult & Child Therapy
An Important Note About Internet Safety
Before you proceed, remember that communication over the internet is not confidential and can be traced. If you feel unsafe using the Internet, the best thing is to use a computer at your local library or at a friend’s house. When using the computer at home, learn how to remove recently visited websites from your PC by clicking below to get information about Internet Safety.